GOD CREATED ChatGPT
GOD CREATED ChatGPT: A ChatGPT Guide for Pastors, Teachers, Church Staff, Christian Writers, and Other Christian Workers
Many Christians are already demonizing AI. However, it is morally neutral, just like your computer or cell phone. People can use such tools for good or evil.
In the hands of Christians, ChatGPT and other generative AI can be used to further the cause of Christ. Here’s how to use it to “redeem the time” God has given us.
This book teaches you how to harness a new and evolving technology and use it to serve Christ. The book is jam-packed with easy-to-follow instructions and examples. What you’ll discover:
- Why God created ChatGPT and other generative AI tools like Google Bard and Microsoft Edge/Bing Copilot.
- Why using it is not plagiarism or copyright infringement. How to use it in an ethical way and with a clear conscience.
- How to write “prompts” that help you escape the ChatGPT bias and get great Christian content.
- How to prepare powerful sermons that reach the hearts of people. ChatGPT can help pastors grab the people’s attention and drive home life-changing messages.
- Use ChatGPT as an evangelism tool. Reach more people in a personal and efficient way.
- How Sunday School and Bible Study teachers can use ChatGPT to prepare better lessons and help their students in personal, life-changing ways.
- How ChatGPT can make almost all church administrative tasks easier.
- How Christian authors can use ChatGPT to aid them in writing books that people want to read.
This book is filled with the information you need to integrate ChatGPT into your ministry. Generative AI is NOT an enemy. We can and should take advantage of it to bring honor to the Lord and help people more effectively.
GOD CREATED ChatGPT: A ChatGPT Guide for Pastors, Teachers, Church Staff, Christian Writers, and Other Christian Workers puts you on the fast track to learn how to use ChatGPT and put it to work to share the message of Christ and disciple believers. This book can change your ministry focus and make you a more effective Christian worker.Act Today